Sunday, February 28, 2010

Oh the many faces of Gus

I know other people NEVER find these kind of pictures as funny as the parents, but I could not stop laughing! I was laying on the couch and he was attacking me! He kept coming over and growling at me and then biting me. Let me just tell you, his growl was so stinking adorable....but the bite, not so much! But here he is my little bear cub attacking me!

Here he is mid-growl!
Oh his adorableness is indescribable!

Obviously I am smitten with this kid, but I am not the only one. This entire family is wrapped around this kid's finger!

Here are some other randoms, he is just too cute. I don't know how we would get along with out this kiddo!


9 comments:

Lindsay and Mike said...

How funny! Those pics are awesome!

Logert said...

How funny " go littlebear cub. "


Logan

Logert said...

"How funny go go little cub."

Logan

J Fo said...

What a little heart melter! I just want to squeeze those cheeks!

Angie Haskins said...

I thought they were very funny! I actually was laughing out loud!! He is so cute!!!

Angie Haskins said...

SOrry I had signed in with a different user name! Its me angie septon haskins (just in case you were wondering)

Loftus' said...

He makes me laugh too - thanks for sharing, he's so cute!!

Hunter Haven said...

I will never forget Sunday, Feb 28, 2010, with Devyn & Oma on the phone while we were both on our computers looking at your blog and cracking up so loud about Gus' pictures that Papa came running out of the other room thinking something was wrong because I was so loud (laughing).

Gus is a riot! I know that his real initials are AQJ, but we all call him many forms of "Gus", so ... he is really GQ. How cool is that "GQ"! Wow!

love, Oma

Kelli Proctor said...

Oh my goodness he is so hilarious! What a great kid!