Thursday, February 18, 2010

Dad is Snow much fun!

That is what Ellery said to me, "Mom, Dad is snow much fun!!" Then she died laughing at her own joke. What a character.

3 of my little snow bunnies hanging out in the cave! Poor Bailey missed all the pictures, she is very adventurous and probably off climbing to the top of some tree and jumping into the snow!

Matt was throwing snowballs at the back door and on the roof. Cy thought it was hilarious for some reason.

Matt will play for hours and hours with the kids in the snow. They never get tired of having him out there, especially when he pulls them behind the tractor. What a great Dad!

4 comments:

Loftus' said...

Oh fun - you guys have a ton of snow, it's been melting here, pretty much gone - I'm sure we are due for a storm though!

Michelle said...

Looks like a lot of fun!! Love your Timp picture!! You even have a picture from the "right" side! (I grew up in Heber.) I love Ellery's joke, that is so cute!!

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

I'm glad you are getting your beloved snow even in Indiana.

Hunter Haven said...

YOU ARE THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST, MATT! I can not even imagine what it would have been like to play with my dad in the snow. All I can tell you is that I knew it was off the table. No need asking, it wasn't even a chance to happen.

I love you for loving my precious grandchildren that you and Devyn have given me. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you . . . .


love you all, Oma