Friday, February 12, 2010

Utah Blaze!


So pretty cool stuff in my family. My Dad is a co-owner of the new Utah Blaze! How cool is that!!!
I tried to get a bigger logo on here, but this is all for now, pretty cool! You know how much I LOVE football, so we are pretty happy in the Hunter Fam!
You can check out their website for schedule info and all the other good stuff at www.utblaze.com
Click on that and away you go! I am so excited for my Dad and very proud of him...plus I am looking to some free game hook-ups when I visit! HA!

2 comments:

J Fo said...

Isn't that funny?! My dad likes football, but I never thought that he liked it enough to be part owner of a team! Funny guys. I think the arena games will be really fun to go to. I REALLY need to see you when you come! You'll be in St. G for a while, right?

Hunter Haven said...

How WONDERFUL to have the missionaries come over all the time. I can remember my favorite home to visit on my mission in Germany. It was Schwester Mohn!! She was an older sister that never married and she treated us like we were all her dear children.

And yummy German foods that we missionaries liked best.

GO JOHNSON FAMILY!!! love you all, Oma