Friday, September 4, 2009

16 Again?

So the other night I went out with my Sisters-in-law and we had a BLAST! Maybe it was because I was so desperate for a night out, or maybe it was because they are so dang AWESOME! Probably both!

Beth, Becky, Merci and I went to dinner and had fun chatting it up! It was good food and a great time. Then Merci had to go home, but the rest of us weren't ready to head home to the kids. We went and loaded up on chocolate and hit a movie!


On our way home we were SO hyper, I'm not sure if it was the chocolate and sugar, the fact that it was way after my bedtime, or the refreshing feeling of a break from the kids...whatever it was, we were hilarious. I don't know that anyone but us thought so, but hey, we were completely entertained! It felt like I was a teenager again, those of you who knew me then know how spastic that can be!

I have no idea about this face Beth, but it makes me laugh!

Now these last pics, again those of you who know me.....I have a slight hearing problem, if any at all. People all my life have been exaggerating this minimal impairment, I doubt it even exhists and I am still not convinced! However, it does offer some pretty good jokes (at my expense...but whatever! I am not bitter.) They had to pull the car over to take a picture of an applicable billboard for a local Audiologist! Very funny! Its like I was hanging out with Max & Brian, they would have been proud. "Deafyn" still so rude.


Then here we are laughing hysterically as we peel out and ditch Beth on the side of the road! See, teenagers again.

I love my sisters-in-law!

1 comment:

J Fo said...

That is So great! Every girl needs a crazy night out like then every now and again!