Sunday, September 27, 2009

Apple Orchard

Ellery had a field trip and her teacher asked me if I could go. I thought it would be a great way to have a little time with Elle. My awesome Sister-in-law Becky came up for the day to watch the other kids so I could go with Ellery. We went to an apple orchard and had a blast!

Here we are on the hay ride!

She is such a cutie! I love her so much!

A little tall...or what!

She is the apple of my eye!

This is my group, they were hilarious. We came in first through the
corn maze, they were pretty excited about that!

Here they are, Ms. Slomski's 2nd Grade Class!
I LOVE Ellery's teacher, she is wonderful!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

So cute Dev!! I'm sure that was fun to go with her. You're family pics are so cute!! I love all of them!!

easleyfamily said...

What a beautiful girl! and a fun day to be able to spend together!

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

Weird that she's so tall. Where does she get that, I wonder?