Friday, September 4, 2009

All about Gus

We are always writing about the funny things the "big kids" do, so here are some fun Gus stories!
Fangs First!
Believe it or not, he is laughing hysterically as I am pushing his cheeks up!

This is a favorite past time around the house, they could do it for hours.

I just LoVe this boy!

Those big, brown eyes! I just fall in love!

He is obsessed with Zucchini Bread!


I just love this kid, words can't describe! He is a joy in the fam and no one can get enough of him!


This first video is one of our favorite things. When he was four months old he started shaking his head back and forth and cracking himself up. He does it all the time, when you are holding him, when he is playing, eating, crawling. Sometimes he does it hard enough or long enough that he falls over...but always he laughs!

Then there is the bear crawl. We thought he would switch over to crawling on his knees, but never happened. He is trying to walk now, so I wanted to get a clip of his bear crawl before it is gone for good.

4 comments:

Lindsay and Mike said...

What a funny kiddo...and cute to boot!

Haskins said...

He is so cute!! I love that stage that he is in! I love his little"fangs" those are too cute!!!

Loftus' said...

hahahaha!! I love the bear crawl, that is way to cute! Fangs - that is too funny!! Thanks for the laugh - he is also such a cutie!

J Fo said...

He just seems to have the sweetest demeanor! I can't believe how fast he does the bear crawl! Funny little guy.