Tuesday, September 15, 2009

A Walk in the Park

One of our favorite family things is to simply go to the park together. We are there all the time!


This park near our house has an awesome trail through the woods, it doesn't compare to my beloved mountains...but I'll take the scenery

Even Gus loves our walks! I love my little Goose.

This park also has "The Hill"
They just see it and they are gone.
And they're off!
They could do this ALL DAY LONG!!!

Maybe this is just me, but I don't think I would enjoy heading down a hill with a lineman that weighs over 3 bills rolling over me again and again! But Cy can't get enough of it!

Some day our kids are going to HATE that Matt and I are such dorks...
but for now I think they love it and we sure have a good time!
This is my warm up!
And we're off, what a great Saturday afternoon.

7 comments:

Erin said...

very cute! and one day they'll realize again how cool you really are:). love you guys!

Jane said...

So fun! You guys are the cutest family! That first picture you posted--of your kids on the bench--you really ought to print it and frame it! It's darling!

Loftus' said...

Dorks - I think not! You can never be too dorky for your kids - they love it and so will you - you get so many more giggles out of them and makes for a great time!! Love the pics and totally agree with Jane - frame the first one for sure!

J Fo said...

I love that you both got right in and rolled down the hill with them instead of just watching! Dork is good when you're a fun mom!

Kelli Proctor said...

LOVE this post! YOu guys are the coolest family! My favorite is the one of you bein silly with the kids, and MAtt wrestling with the boy! LOVE YOU GUYS AND TOTALLY MISS YOU GUYS!

Hunter Haven said...

2 days and I'll enjoy the Johnsons IN PERSON!!! I can't wait! As for the dork parents, just enjoy the children's enthusiasm for being with them now and hopefully they will always enjoy being with the parental units.

I think this is where I ask, "you still like to be with your parents even if we are getting old and uncooler by the day?"


I can't wait to hang out at all the kids' favorite places. See you very soon. love, Oma

Lindsay and Mike said...

Free Fun = A great day!!!