Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Father's Day

I wish I were a gifted writer. I wish I had the ability to eloquently put into words my feelings and thoughts. I wish I were more descriptive. That way I could really explain just how Matt wears the title of Dad. All he cares about is my happiness and the kids' happiness. He never runs out of love, time or energy for what we need or want.
I think one of my greatest accomplishments in life has been the Father I picked out for my kids.

"By divine design, fathers are to preside over their families in love and righteousness and are responsible to provide the necessities of life and protection for their families." The Family: A Proclamation to the World.

We believe that proclamation to be the word of God and Matt takes most seriously his role as father of the home. I am so thankful for his dedication. To read the entirety of our beliefs on family click here


Happy Father's Day my love. I am glad you haven't had your fill of this yet!


3 comments:

easleyfamily said...

So sweet!

Lloyd Family said...

Couldn't agree with you more.

Loftus' said...

Cute! Looks like they love their dad a ton!!