Monday, December 7, 2009

I hate computers

Our computer is having some major issues and I have hardly been able to post anything lately...which is saying a lot because you know what a blog-a-holic I am. I can't help myself, there is always so much going on around here and I am not a scrapbooker-the blog is IT!

Any whoo,
There won't be any pictures, which hurts me because I love pictures...not much of a no pictures lady, but here are a couple of funny stories from Cy and Taitem lately.

Cy-
We are sitting in sacrament meeting yesterday, you have to remember that we are a small branch and our normal numbers are around 50 I think, and our room we meet in for sacrament meeting is not much bigger than most Relief Society rooms. So, the Branch President was going through some calendar items and announced Ellery's Baptism this next Sunday. He said "Everyone come support her, it will be so wonderful! A very happy day for Ellery, very cool."

Cy talks very loud and has such a deep voice already, and a VERY loud laugh - total volume control issues! He says "Yeah!! My Errry (Ellery) soooo COOOOOL!!!" Then gives a big loud chuckle.

Of course in such a small group and room, everyone heard him and started laughing which just made him even happier with himself and started chuckling even louder. He thought he was pretty funny, so did I.


Taite-
She is convinced that as she is growing bigger, I am growing smaller (I wish this were true in some aspects) It is not just smaller either, as she gets older, I in turn am getting younger. Again, wouldn't that be nice.
To her, I am going to be her child when she grows up! I keep telling her that she is going to have babies of her own some day...her own family. She agrees and then says, you are going to be one of my babies! No changing her mind.
Tonight we were wrestling around and I was tickling her pretty good. She grabbed my face with her hands and said "When I grow up and you grow small....you are going to GET it!! I am warning you young lady!"


Another funny thing she says now days.
We call Gus many names; Gus, Gus-Gus, Gussy, Augie, Red, Gustus, and Augustus etc. I probably am the only one that ever calls him Augustus and every time I do Taite will say something to him after me and call him "Hey, THE-Gustus!" instead of Augustus...it cracks me up.

3 comments:

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

Those are hilarious stories. That picture of Ellery and Gus is so adorable. That is one awesome smile on that kid.

Loftus' said...

Your kids crack me up - you MUST be laughing all the time - so cute!!

J Fo said...

What funny kids and fun personalities! "The-Gustus" reminds me of: "El Nino is Spanish for... the Nino." Gotta love Chris Farley! Sorry. totally random!