Saturday, December 19, 2009

EVERY time!!

We are big...BIG fans of hot chocolate around here. Even the slightest dip in temperature and we all sit down for a nice hot mug full of goodness! Well one certain little sweetie struggles a little. Every time, every single time she sits down to begin her sipping heaven she starts off by blowing on it a little to cool it off. Well Taiter girlie just can't seem to figure out how to blow softly! Instead she blows her brains out almost and here is the result!

I always hear a little "OOps I blewed too hard again!"

Then I just put this handsome young man because he is so darn cute!

4 comments:

Lindsay and Mike said...

Such cute kiddos!

Harmony said...

I love that you took a picture of that! That's the cutest hot-chocolate splatter I've ever seen.

Kelli Proctor said...

haha! Looks like a great Christmas! She just wants that hot chocolate so bad that maybe if she blows on it harder she could drink it sooner! Thats so fun your parents came...perfect!

Loftus' said...

hahahaha!! We love the hot chocolate days too! Your kids are so dang cute I could squeeze them!