Friday, September 30, 2011

Baptism Day


My Bailey girl is such a wonderful girl, I don't even know where to start with this one. She is as hilarious as she is smart which I love about her. Bay always keeps us on her toes with her quick whit and humor, she never misses a chance to make you smile. I love this girl so much.

She can get dirtier than any boy I know outside in the yard, climbing, crawling, and digging until her heart is content...now that is Matt's kind of girl :) She is rambunctious and full of energy and yet she has this soft sensitive side that makes me so proud. She loves to help people and really looks out for the underdog. I am so proud of her...even the little mischievous side she's got!

She was so excited to get baptized this summer, she could hardly wait. When she had her interview with the Branch President I waited for her outside his office. The hallway was packed with people and all of the sudden the office door flew open and she bounced out with her arms up in the air, "I passed!!! I PASSED!! I can't believe I passed!" she exclaimed. I chuckled and then paused. Wait a minute, what were you so worried about...I think we need to talk :)

Bailey's baptism was wonderful. She really wanted to be baptized in Utah so that Oma Great could be there along with all the other Utah fam. We had lots of family and a few very special friends there to support us, it was amazing. She had a fantastic day and we are so glad that she is making the right decisions in her life. She has a strong testimony already in her life and I know her Heavenly Father is very pleased with Bailey!

She is such a ham.

Boy I love her.

4 comments:

The Johnson Family said...

wow,you are AMAZING at blogging.She is cute.

The Johnson Family said...

Thanks Bailey :)

Lindsay and Mike said...

What a cutie!

Kelli Proctor said...

so fun...so glad we got to be a part of that!