Monday, October 10, 2011

Elle

Ellery is the only one that I haven't kind of updated on, so here goes. As always Ellery is just a fantastic girl. She is growing up so much and I have mixed emotions about it, love and hate! I love to watch her accomplish new things, she is so talented and inquisitive. I just hate that she is getting so big...and needing me less.

Ellery has been so resilient with our moves and changes, she just keeps on being consistently wonderful. I can't tell you how many times she will just be off doing a chore that needs to be done, just to help me out. I never even have to ask, that is typical Elle.

She is really enjoying school this year and shortly after school began she was moved up to advanced classes for several subjects. She works very hard always in school and it makes me very proud. Everything about this girl makes me very proud :)

Plus she's dang scrappy on the basketball court :) Wahooo!!


No comments: