Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Halloween

We had some major problems with Halloween and preserving this year's images. Forgotten cameras, dead battery cameras, too many things to carry so ditch the camera episodes and last but not least blackberry camera that only took a few pictures. It still makes me mad because this year was funny. Here is the run down with the few pictures we did get.


Cy was Wow Wow Wubbzy. Have you seen that show? He LOVES Wubbzy! We saw a costume at the store for 20 bucks. He wanted it soooo very badly. I wasn't going to pay that though. So I made him one for $2.50! He was in heaven.

Gus was Donkey :) Really it was a horse costume, but I convinced Matt to go to the branch Halloween party as Shrek, Shrek and Donkey! I made Matt a little, well big vest and painted his whole head green. I am FUNNY! I don't think he enjoyed himself very much and UNFORTUNATELY that was a dead battery camera night :( Opportunity missed.

Taite was a very beautiful fairy. Pinked out from sparkly head to toe! She was thrilled and oh so cute!


Believe it or not this is the best picture of Bailey that I have...a "gothic vampire queen!" What a character! She had a really beautiful spooky dress on and made me put the "blood" all over her mouth, gross.

Ellery was an Indian Princess and we made her a really cute outfit. She was like Bailey and not around much for the few pictures I got. She had a blast this year.



No comments: