Monday, September 13, 2010

First Day of School!

First day of school for my girlies! They were beyond excited. I was excited too because as much as I love having them home and I have to fight the urges to just keep them home and teach them myself, I do love the schedule and structure. I love seeing how excited they get.

Taitey is especially excited to be starting Kindergarten! Wahoo! This is her as we pull up to the school, love that face :)

First bus ride home.

The boys sure missed their sisters, but they had a great day too. This picture is our attempt at having an all sibling shot....Gus.


4 comments:

Kelli Proctor said...

oh wow Dev, reading your blog this morning makes me miss you more than ever!! I LOVE the stair step pic at the top of your girls, beautiful and not to mention the tasteful naked pics of your little guy, so cute and funny! But most of all reading the "Lioness" blog made me miss you and how real you are..you help me keep my priorties in check and that blog was beautiful, thank you! I have also have to agree that "happiness is a choice" I have a HUGE piece of art in my dining room that says "We tend to seek happiness, when happiness is acutually a choice" So when my kids go to school I ask them how to have a good day and they have to say back "CHOOSE to be happy, choose the right and be nice!" We are two peas in a pod Dev, our families were so meant to be friends! LOVE YOU! Both you and MAtt, keep up the great work with those kidlets!! YOu guys are so awesome!

Kari Davis said...

So cute... I totally see their mommy in them!

Kari Davis said...

so cute... I totally see mommy in them!

kat reynolds said...

i feel exactly the same way about my kids and school. i just read through a lot of your posts. thanks for sharing your thoughts and your family. you are inspiring!