Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The 3 year old!

Before I get to blogging our Utah trip, there was Cy's Birthday!!

Cyrus is 3!!!! I can't believe it. Right on cue he has started to really "grow up" a little, he is so helpful and inquisitive, he loves his Daddy and wants to do everything he does, he speaks so much better, he loves his siblings SO much and he is my little Pal. He is very gentle and sweet, but on the other hand he LOVES to play rough and doesn't quite realize his own strength...we are working on it! He is talking like crazy and has become even more hilarious than he already was! Oh how I love this boy and just can't believe that he is growing up.

Here are some shots from his Birthday Party, I felt bad because I had lots of things planned that I just couldn't do after all that happened in our family the week of his party. I came home from the hospital just the day before his party so I am just glad that we did it at all! He is such an awesome kid though and I LOVE him to bits.

He is a HuMoNgOuS fan of "Cars"
It borders a little on an obsession, but it is so fun to see him get so excited!



Ellery and Bailey were the photographers here, I think they were as excited as he was because they knew he was going to get "Woody" & "Buzz" they are a very close second favorite to Cars! He did not disappoint the girls' excitement...we was in heaven!


He is just such a good boy. When he gets tired he just asks to go to bed, he will even go kiss his sisters while they are doing something he loves but he still just wants to go take a nap! I love it! He is happy and fun. Loves books and tractors of all kinds. He LOVES church and is slightly obsessed with his teacher. Just a great boy!!


I love each and every one of my children so very much, each is special to me in their own way and bring something completely unique into my life! I am truly blessed to have them all and this little man is just precious to me. He is always running up to me out of nowhere and plastering sloppy wet kisses all over my face...and it makes my DAY! He tells me he loves me at least 49 times a day and each time it reminds me why Mothers have it made: we get to feel that love, that pure love that I believe comes straight from our Father in Heaven which our little ones are still so close to!

One last note. I think Cy is much more observant than I give him credit for. I hadn't thought that he was grasping much of all that happened the week before his party, but he surprises me. He keeps coming over to me and asking "When is Bince coming? Where's Bince?" Bince is how he says Vince and it melts my heart to hear him say it. He has been so concerned over me. He has asked me at least a hundred times since I have come home if I am okay, "Mommy, you okay?" As long as I have you buddy I will ALWAYS be way more than okay!

6 comments:

J Fo said...

What a sweet boy with a tender little heart!

Loftus' said...

What a cutie! It looks like his birthday was super fun. Hope you are doing well! Happy Birthday Cy!!

Kallas Family said...

He is so cute!! Definately all boy!!

Lindsay and Mike said...

Such a sweetie!!

Katie McCaul said...

Happy birthday Cy! He is so cute. Hope you guys are doing ok.

dave and raquel said...

What a cute kid!