Monday, January 4, 2010

Everything

So, what have we been doing during our LoNg Christmas Break? A whole lot of
nothing....
which to me is
EVERYTHING!!

Literally, we went no where! It has been a blast! Our days have been filled with family movies, games, reading, wrestling, hot chocolate, sledding, popcorn, snow angels, singing performances, dragging the kids through the snow behind the tractor, dance performances, new toys, snuggling, lots of stories, puzzles, jammy days, arts and crafts, more wrestling, mario race cart tournaments, more snuggling and of course TREATS!

Did I mention Carrie Underwood and Taylor Swift...LOTS of those ladies! The girls are obsessed! Too cute, they know every word and belt it out!

Snuggled up on the bean bag watching a movie...this was a
"scare-wee" part

Let's do hair!! The girls yelled....oh yay, I say. Can you just hear my enthusiasm and excitement?

We found these notes everywhere. Making sure we got the invite. I just love how "mayby" Taite can be a dancer. And Parents hold your babies and Todlers! Too funny!

This is what he does now every time you say the word "Cheese!"
It was totally funny, but I would like a picture of his face "normal" every now and then!



Perhaps the greatest thing about this long vacation has been the fact that I have got to spend an excessive amount of time with this guy!!

My Mr. Hoss Man

I got to stare at him whenever I wanted, hug him, kiss him, jump on him, snuggle in, wrestle with him, bother him, make our children giggle with delight as we danced around and kissed it up! Pretending that it bothered me that he wouldn't shave during his vacation. Watching the goatee stretch to never before reached lengths. Seeing him do all the manly things around the house he never has time for. Nothing is more fun than having him around. Watching him play with the kids 24/7 and helping me out CONSTANTLY! What could be better?


8 comments:

Loftus' said...

hahahaha!! That pic makes me laugh! Sounds like you guys had a great holiday and spent a lot of time with each other - that is way cool!

The Johnson Family said...

You're the best Beav, I love you!! Always have and always will!

Lindsey!! said...

Love, LOVE the "ballet resitall" note. Too cute!

J Fo said...

SO cute! I love those lazy just hanging around the house days! I really might lose my sanity if it weren't for a few of those every now and again. Wish I could have come to the resitall, too.

Lindsay and Mike said...

Glad you've had a great couple of weeks!

Michelle said...

Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun together! You're girls are so cute with that ballet note, how fun! I LOVE your new picture for Emma!! We have one just like that on Conner's headstone, I just might have to copy your's for the blog though...:)

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

I love lazy nothing/everything vacation days. So wonderful. Your kids are so cute, I love that note.

Kelli Proctor said...

Sounds like the perfect Christmas! Maybe I need to move there so I can learn how to take it easy and slow down huh?! I LOVED having Rog home too the week after Christmas! I think people dont believe me, I just like my guy around! But I am grateful he has a job! LOVE YOU guys! Hope you are feeling ok!