Monday, October 6, 2008

Tram-Fump-Oleen!!

We had another party for Taite's birthday with Matt's family! It was a blast, but there was one thing that made the whole day....
The Tram-Fump-Oleen!!
Another of Taitem's funny words!
Taite is obsessed with trampolines and her loving Grandpa Al, or as she says "Grandpa Owl!" spoiled the girls with a tramp. It was really for all the kids, but try telling that to Taitem. She got TONS of other great gifts for her birthday! What a great day.

They put it together without her knowing, and this is her walking out to the surprise. I couldn't get her to stop for a picture!


Running right past me in a whirl!
Thanks Grandpa Owl!
More pictures!


11 comments:

Harmony said...

Sounds like she had one FUN birthday!

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

That is one generous grandpa. It's great for the whole family though. How fun.

Julie H. said...

Looks like tons of fun! How are you feeling?

stacey said...

your kids are so cute!! i can't believe the hair that your girls have!! wow, BEAUTIFUL!! after all the baby doctor drama, are you getting induced soon?? only 9 days?

The Johnson Family said...

Does MISERABLE cover it?! Yes that is how I'm doing- aren't we all at the end feeling that way! The induction date is the 15th! He wanted to do this Wednesday, but even after all my whining, I still like to give myself every chance to go on my own. So I chose the 15th- I bet I'll be kicking myself when this Wed rolls around! Oh well!

Carrie said...

I have one with a birthday on the 15th. It's a great birthday! You are a brave woman to wait that long though. If I didn't get induced my kids would have never been born. Best of luck! Can't wait to see what you have!

Kelli Proctor said...

looks like so much fun! Even though we miss you tons, I am so glad you are beng able to spend more time with Matt's family, what a blessing!

SuzyO said...

Hey Dev! Are you still pregnant? Tell Matt he needs to make a post the SECOND that little one is born! We all want the details!

My bet is that it's another girl...

FYI: I LOVE the name Suzy. (Kidding.)

Ashlee said...

I just wanted you to know that I am stalking your blog waiting to hear some baby news. I can't wait to hear what you have and that mom and baby are doing well. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

stacey said...

ahhh! either you have had the baby or you are about to!! good luck. i will be thinking of you. post pictures asap!!

Kelli Proctor said...

do we have a baby?!......