Sunday, October 26, 2008

Its just not fair!


This is my beautiful Mom, "Oma" as the kids call her. We had to take her to the airport today to go back to Utah. She came out for 2 wonderful weeks to help me with the baby and the other kids! My Mom and I have always been extremely close, so this was a just a great treat for me to have her at our house for 2 weeks. The only problem is that it FLEW by!

Ellery and Bailey came to the airport with me and as we said our goodbyes and drove away, it really hit them. They both burst into sobs. Bailey cried so hard she was shaking. She said "Its just not fair, this is the worst day of my LIFE!" Ellery chimed in, "Except the time when Papa went back to Utah!"

I couldn't have agreed more, but I was trying to keep that to myself. I love my Mom and can't wait to see her again. The kids had a blast with her here, as you can see from the next pics, she is a VERY fun Oma!

7 comments:

J Fo said...

Diane on the tramp!? AWESOME! How nice that must have been to have her to yourself for two weeks.

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

That's nice that she was able to come out to help. Goodbyes are so sad. I guess I'm still waiting for teleportation to make it all easy and fast.

Katie McCaul said...

How fun is that! Your mom looks so fun.

Kelli Proctor said...

aw...I love your mom too, she is so awesome! Such a sad story, but that is awesome she was able to spend two glorious weeks with you guys! Love you guys!

Erin said...

So cute!! Your mom is so fun!!! Yes, their ARE some homes for sale in the good ol Park 5th ward! Come on back! We won't hold grudges! The Millett's are seeling for one & their house is close to 3000 sq feet!!!

Julie H. said...

I love your mom. I remember telling you once that I felt like I could just sit and tell your mom anything. Hang in there! You can do this!

Hunter Haven said...

Devyn, you need to tell me who all these code names are so I can feel even happier about these nice comments.
Your blog messages were precious. I can't believe I was even out there with you it all went by so very fast. I have high hopes of more visits to your new place in Plymouth. Love you, mom