Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Taite and Daddy!

The girls asked me if we could have a surprise party for Matt. Of course I thought that was a great idea, Bailey even knew what she wanted to write on the cake- "Happy Birthday Old Man!" How could I refuse that? They got to pick everything out from the decorations to the cake, it was so much fun.

Taite's birthday is actually before Matt's but we had a big family party planned for the weekend. Last weekend was her twin cousin's party, so when we started getting ready for Matt's surprise I knew she was going to be so confused at why there was another party that wasn't for her. So we quickly added Taite to the cake and got out her presents too!

It was really fun, the kids were really into it and Matt truly had no idea! What a fun, simple family day!

3 comments:

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

Your kids are so sparkly. They have sparkly eyes, smiles and hair. That face Taite makes is hilarious, Matt's was funny as well. Happy Birthday.

Lindsay and Mike said...

Haha! I love the cake! Too cute!

Kelli Proctor said...

aww....so fun! I totally miss you guys! YOu guys have got to be the cutest family ever!