Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Taitem's new bike!


Taite is a little obsessed with Dora and my Mom only added to that when she gave her this new Dora Bike. She has been riding it everywhere, asking me at night if "Dora Bike" can sleep in her room instead of the garage! She even puts Ellery's helmet on and wears as she rides along. When I took this picture, she rode up to me and said, "Mommy, Mommy..." then she leaned her ear against the bike "Dora bike say - treats and cookies and nummies wanna hop in my basket! You go get it?!" How can you resist? That is our little Taiter Bug always bringing a smile to your face!

2 comments:

The Johnson Family said...

I had to write a comment myself so that my Mother stops feeling badly that her precious little Taite's post has no comments underneath!

brandy lindsey said...

That is very cute that she likes Dora. I have a Taitem as well. This is the first little girl that I have found who has the same name as my little girl. My Tai is 10. Your Taitem looks very cheerful as well.