Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Ellery!



This is my Ellie Girl! Such a good girl, full of energy and fun! I can usually find her out in a tree somewhere or riding like crazy around and around the block. She is loosing teeth like a mad woman, the poor- I stress poor- Tooth Fairy just can't keep up! Ellery has always been a very thoughtful and smart girl. She amazes us with her sensitivity to all things spiritual, she is just awesome. We have always called her Ellie, but as she is growing to a wise old age of 6 and a very important quarter, she informed me recently that she likes to be called Ellery or Elle. I try to remember, but Ellie slips out quite often! This is our cousin Megan with her in the tree, they always have a blast together.

1 comment:

easleyfamily said...

Oh, how we miss Ellie (will I ever be able to call her anything but?)! Your kids are darling! Whens our next play date :) You up for Chucky Cheeses??