Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Bailey Boo




Bailey is my hilarious child. She has more energy than the rest of us combined I think. She is always jumping, running, climbing, or bouncing. And yet is OFTEN slow to come when called, hum I wonder why? She is a great girl though, very loving. She makes friends easily, this is her best friend from school, Hadley. They have so much fun together. Bailey is very smart, reading well beyond her age. She has had an easy time with piano and loves to play for anyone. She is a tender girl and worries about others a lot. A dear friend of our family has recently been diagnosed with a brain tumor and is only Bailey's age, Bailey asks about her all the time and prays daily for her to get better. We love our funny girl Bailey!!

7 comments:

Ashlee said...

Devyn! I just came across your blog...your kids are so cute. Do you guys live in Lindon? Brig and I just moved to Lehi by Lindsay and Brandon. We have one little girl Brooklyn (2) and are expecting another little one around Christmas. I would love to get together sometime. Hope all is well.

Kelli Proctor said...

I love your girls! They are the best, and not to mention way beautiful! Love you guys!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Harmony said...

School friends are so fun! I love watching my little guy make new friends. How old is Bailey? My little guy will be starting Kindergarten in the fall. Weird. (Sorry about the "jonathan" comment. I didn't realize I was logged in as the hubby)

Kallas Family said...

Hey Devyn!
I saw your blog through Steph's. It is crazy who you find on these blogs. Your kids are adorable!!
Kim (Hawkins) Kallas

stacey said...

dev, your kids are SO ADORABLE! bailey looks just like you. beautiful.

Lisa Dean said...

Devyn,
Your family is adorable. I'm so happy I found your blog so we can keep in touch. I heard about a basketball reunion for our class. Let me know if you are interested.
Lisa