Thursday, December 23, 2010

What?

Awww, my boy. This is a first for any of my kids Cy got so tired he just fell asleep...in the bathroom? With a big hole in his sock? What? He is so cute it makes up for it.

One day I was putting Cyrus down for a nap and we were snuggling it up. I read him a Christmas book and we were cuddling. I asked him what his favorite part about Christmas was.

He paused, long and thoughtful with his little hand up to his chin and then said, "I think Hanukkah."

I am sorry, did you say Hanukkah? Hanukkah is the best part of Christmas?

Where did he even hear that word? Turns out the girls learned a Hanukkah song in school "Dreidle, Dreidle" and were singing it to him as one of their "Christmas" songs. I think my kids are missing something here :) Pretty funny!

4 comments:

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

That's so funny.

Michelle said...

So cute!! My kids never do that, but I remember my brother falling asleep in odd places all the time. Hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas!!

Kelli Proctor said...

oh my goodness! What a little cutie! And look how immaculate that bathroom is!? You are amazing Dev:)

Linny Lou said...

He's in such a funny position! Dee fell asleep in her jumper the other day cuddling with a stuffed animal. I have a pic, I'll send it to you! Too cute. :P