Wednesday, July 7, 2010

A strong back

Oh, I think they are some lucky little kiddos. He sure handles all of us well too.

Matt is strong in so many ways, physically...duh, yes. Emotionally...yes. Spiritually...yes, oh YES. Sometimes it just hits me, how lucky I am. We are almost always on the same page. And yet it amazes me that even the couple of times I have been a paragraph or two behind :) it still seems to bring us together. We usually laugh at the differences between men and women, there are so many. Then we just celebrate it with a smooch! Thanks for you patience Hoss, it seems like life has been a little emotional for me since March, quite unusual for me :) and yet you have just loved me. I love you.

And thanks for carrying me around on your back too when I need the help.

4 comments:

love said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kelli Proctor said...

you guys are the perfect couple and have an AMAZING family! Thanks so much for your example!

Big Boy said...

Dev you kill me. I only hope to be as good a man as you deserve. It might sound cheesy, but a big reason I'm a good boy is to have a chance to enjoy that eternal gift with you. Seriously, that Dave Matthews song we like sounds it out pretty good about how I feel you motivate me and help me. "You and Me" babe!

Loftus' said...

I've been absent for a while - your family is so cute and I love reading your updates - good thing Matt's got a strong back heehee!!