Saturday, July 31, 2010

7 & Straight From Heaven


Ahhh, my little Bailey Girl

Where does the time go?

My Bailey Boo is as hilarious as she is beautiful. She keeps us laughing all the time with her quick wit and clever sense of humor. She is aggressive and assertive and you can't sneak much past her. She is so darn SMART! Bay is very athletic and competitive, no matter how hard I try to beat it out of her ;) Ha ha!

I get lost in her big brown eyes all the time and forget what I was saying or doing. That is when I break out into song, "My Brown-eyed Girl" she loves this, I love that the she loves this. Bailey is sensitive and fiercely compassionate. We love this girlie so very much.

Happy Birthday Bailey Girl! 7 years old!


Bailey's newest trick off the diving board, jumping off backwards and trying to land on her tube.
I love that face :)

She wanted a Princess castle for her birthday, she picked out everything down to the colors.
Very specific that girl is.
It melted like crazy in the hour and a half car ride to Uncle Eddie's.
But tasted SO very yummy!

What was the top of her list for her B-day,
a Lava Lamp
Very Bailey

3 comments:

J Fo said...

Love those Brown eyed girls! What a GROOVY girl she is to want a lava lamp. next year she'll be begging for some bell bottoms! hehe

Loftus' said...

What a cutie!! Looks like her birthday was so fun! BTW, I love your new backgroud/page, looks good!

Kelli Proctor said...

I LOVE your family and we LOVE Bailey! Happy Birthday to her! She is so beautiful and so much fun!