Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The First Thanksgiving

Well we headed down to Ft. Wayne the Sat. before Thanksgiving to have a FeAsT with Matt's fam! It was FaBuLoUs! Great job Beth and Jason! I just love getting together with them, they are going to be absolutely sick of us if we can ever move down closer to them. Ha! I look forward to driving them nuts!

Mamau was visiting from Oregon, an extra treat!
I really didn't take too many pictures because the kids were too busy off playing with their cousins! I did get a few pics of me and Beth, we are nerds... I already know.

It was awesome the hubbies all stayed with the kiddos while the girls headed off to a movie! We wanted to see "Blind Side", but it was sold out. We still had a blast after a not-so-good second choice movie. Here we are at Target with some random hat for a photo shoot. Don't let Beth fool you, she loves me! Ha! What a great day, and what a fantastic family!

1 comment:

Hunter Haven said...

WHAT? I AM THE FIRST TO COMMENT ON THESE ABSOLUTELY CRAZY PICTURES! I am laughing so hard my tummy hurts. I do not know who is funnier, Devyn or Beth? OK, OK of course, Devyn wins out with the second picture in Target. Oh, how I wish I could have been there in person.
I LOVE YOU, my crazy fun daughter! I love you, Mom