Thursday, November 19, 2009

Bring on the Cake!

We had Gussy's Birthday party! So much fun! He was not hesitant at all with the cake, dove right in. A guy after my own heart.
The Cake! A little out of order, but hey that is how it fit!

"Back away from the cake"

That is what happens when you get too close.

He loved opening his presents, at first he just kept throwing
them...his favorite thing to do is throw things! But once he
got the idea, he was having a blast tearing into the presents!
Go COLTS!
He even loved the cards!


Oh how I love this boy! My little Gus Man, Gus Gus, Gussy, Augie...any way you say it we adore him! Thank heavens he joined our family! I just can't believe that he is 1 already, it just isn't fair that if flies by so quickly! We are very blessed!

3 comments:

Kelli Proctor said...

so fun! What a great little man...LOVE the Colts shirt! That is awesome! Happy Birthday little Gus!

Lindsay and Mike said...

I can't believe he's one already!!!

Hunter Haven said...

I am so sad we missed the actual celebration. Gus is so adorable! He sure had fun. I'm thrilled you celebrate "big time"!!
love you, Oma