Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Packing, Packing, sick of Packing!

Taite and Cy don't mind packing so much!As long as they don't want the same box that is!

The kids have been so tired of being stuck in the house packing and sick, I asked them on a good day where they wanted to go. Anywhere! Temple Square was the response! I was so surprised. We used to go up there a lot to visit my Mom when she worked on the Primary General Board and we have gone several times over the years since then, but it still surprised me that they wanted to go so badly.
We decided to ride Trax up for a little extra fun. They kids thought it was so fun- a real train! I laughed so hard when it finally started to move and all at once in unison they raised their arms up like they were on a roller coaster!
My very favorite part was Taite's favorite part--seeing inside the "Tavernapple"
The other best part was when we were about to take the picture in front of Trax and it got a little crazy because we were trying to get the kids to all look the right way and the train was about to start moving and then my Mom asked this Park Ranger to get in the picture!! Why-- we weren't sure! I think out of the corner of her eye in the hurry she thought it was a Trax driver- but no Park Ranger!! Nice hat though! But now we just have more fun to the story!

9 comments:

J Fo said...

Ha! The park ranger. That's so random! How sweet that of all the places they could think of they chose the temple.

Julie H. said...

That would have been a fun trip to take with you! Miss you guys. When are you moving?

Kelli Proctor said...

wow, you are so brave to take them all without Matt! You are one awesome woman! Sorry, this week is spinning out of control, but we will get together soon!

Lindsay and Mike said...

You are my hero! Taking all your kids to Temple Square on public transportation! I can't muster up the courage to step two feet outside of my house with my 3 somedays!

Anonymous said...

So I only have one kid running around, well, actually two if you count your mattie living with me, and yet you still update your blog :) GOD LOVE YA! I can not WAIT for you guys to get all packed up and moved out here! I have first dibs on sleep over so you can have one on one with Tubbs. Stay strong! Love ya!!

J Fo said...

Hey Dev, I have a friend who just lost a baby and I wanted some advice from you. Can you email me? jessfol82@gmail.com Thanks!

Tiff said...

Hey Devyn,

I was so happy to find your blog! I found it through Megan Blacks blog. You have such a cute family! It's so fun to see where people are now. Your kids are adorable!

Tiffany "Soelberg"

Deidre said...

Hey Dev, It's probably been a month since I ran into you but what can I say, I'm just crazy most of the time. I will come up north and get your kids so you can go to the spa. Really. You just call anytime. By the way, I need your phone number ASAP. I think I left a message on your mom's answering machine. Is her name Dawn? Love ya

Harmony said...

Dev, I haven't checked your blog forever as I've been without the internet for like an eternity! I never realized how much I depended on it until it was gone. Anyway, I'm excited for your family to make such a big move. I'm sure Matt's family is thrilled. Good luck with everything. And, keep posting!