Friday, July 25, 2008

WE WANT DADDY!!

The other night at dinner, Bailey started chanting "We want Daddy, we want Daddy!" She is so right, we do want Daddy!
We miss him so much!! I knew that we were all going to miss Matt, but it has been so much worse than I thought, for me and for the kids. I am having Mattie withdrawls and the kids are going crazy for him. Cy goes over to the window and just says "Daddy, Daddy" over and over again! Taite probably most of all just doesn't understand why he isn't coming home. Then there is me--AHHHHH!! This just sucks! Matt just makes everything all better! He is my best friend and I just hate being without him. He left a couple of weeks ago to Indiana to start his new job and we will be following him as soon as we get our house settled.
I have always appreciated that Matt is a very helpful hubby, but pregnant with 4 kids & packing a house without him, I appreciate him even more. This pregnancy has been harder for me even when Matt was home, but now that he's gone, I'm just exhausted. And of course isn't it just the way that it goes that as soon as he leaves we have some problems. Taite has a double ear infection. Cy caught a virus that causes sores all over the inside of his mouth and down his throat, so he's been really happy!! The Doctor said he could tell with our situation that we were in need of some sleep, meaning me I'm sure! He also said that Cy's throat looked really bad so he gave him Tylenol with Codeine, it has helped Cy get some sleep. I just pray that we can get back there with Matt as soon as possible!


These other pictures are from in June when my brother Max and his lovely wife Sophy and little boy Luke came to visit. They live in Washington and we miss them a lot! Taite especially loves her "Aunt Ophy" as she calls her, and she and Luke were great pals. They are going to have a new baby in January!

1 comment:

easleyfamily said...

What day can I take your girls this week???? We'd love to have them and you sound like you could maybe use a break! Let me know! Maybe I could just keep them so you can't take Ellie from us :)