Thursday, July 17, 2008

Our 4th of July Weekend!


This is my first shot at a slide show so I hope you all like it! I love them, saves so much room!
We had a great weekend with our great friends the Proctor family and we had my niece Megan for the weekend! We have known the Proctors for years now, from Wyview when we were in school at BYU. Thank Heaven those days of school are over, but we just love the Proctors. It is going to be hard to move away from all the great friends we have!
The girls loved the fireworks so much, even the little dorky ones that we did at our house. I guess I did too as a kid. Sparklers are always a big hit! Then Mattie took the girls to a nice hillside where they could watch all the BIG fireworks--- I went to bed!!
The next day we went up to my Mom and Dad's house and had a little BBQ and played in the pool until the kids, I mean the parents had had enough! It was a great weekend!

3 comments:

easleyfamily said...

Looks like fun! Love the slide show!

Julie H. said...

Glad you had a good time! Looks like you all had a blast. Can we still say "blast"? Anyway, thanks for sharing. So good to see your family!

Kelli Proctor said...

It makes me so sad just thinking about you guys being gone! We totally love you guys and are going to miss you so much! Hows the back?