Monday, February 20, 2012

Christmas 2011

It is no secret that Christmas is my absolute favorite time of year. The weather, the festivities, the family gatherings, the lights and the MUSIC!! Just to name a few things that I love. Well, the weather has been awful around here...NO SNOW!! Nothing makes me more upset than this. This holiday season we have been so sick too and it has really cut into our Christmas-ing. We live a lot father away from family now and don't seem to see them as much any more either. No lights this year since big Hoss man won't get on a ladder to save his life and I am a little less stable in my pregnant glory. Now music is a must and a constant around our house. Even with all these things not being exactly as I like them for Christmas, guess what? Christmas is still the greatest time of year! We just hung out a lot as our little family and rubbed fat mama's feet :) It was great! Christmas is ALWAYS great!

Christmas was awesome around our house this year. I think the kids made out like bandits as usual and I must say, the Jolly Red guy was pretty great to me this year :)

Who knew they would love toed socks so much!

Love that boy.


No comments: